Happy New Year!!!
I sit here laughing at myself. Hahaha!!! I have been reading different blogs and "again" found myself wanting to be a good blogger. So, when I get ready to create my blog (forgetting how to find the old one from a few years back) UP pops ME!!!! Apparently blogger.com keeps up with me better that I do.
Anyway, I had a draft saved that I never posted. So, if you just read the post about getting back to school and working in the cafeteria, that's the one that has been in limbo for a year and a half. Needless to say, that cafeteria position just about did me in. Those people should be at the top of the pay scale.
I returned to the Child Development Center and am enjoying working with 18mos to 2yr olds.
And, after being on Christmas Break for the last 2 weeks, Monday it's back in the saddle.
Back To The Future!!! The last 3 days has been a whirlwind of cleaning, organizing, and creating my man his own little "homeofficemancave". But, the most exciting thing for me was working on my sewing room. Yay Me!!!
My 2014 goals are to complete the Christmas quilt for my daughter and son-in-law, that got put on the back burner due to getting the flu.
Then, I am going to see how many scrap quilts I can crank out to diminish some fabric. The same old pile that I keep moving around is boring to look at.
Next, I owe a friend so I am going to make a "western/cowboy" themed quilt for her son.
A few pics of some progress in the sewing room today:
Good Night. Sleep Tight.




No comments:
Post a Comment