Thursday, January 2, 2014

Back To School/Work!!!!!!

Whewwww Weeeeee!!!!!! I was so busy working on my "summer projects", that I neglected to establish a habit of posting to the blog all summer long.  Back at work now.  I transferred to an elementary school cafeteria.  OH-MY-WORD!!!!!!! The first few weeks I thought I wasn't going to make it.  Extremely hard work.  I don't think I need that gym membership after all as I get a 7 hour workout 5 days a week.  Add in the back exercises, walking around the block and I should be pulling out that "skinny" wardrobe from the closet by years end.

Well as for the projects.......
1. Garage makeover was a success and we have plans to complete it just as soon as we can clear out all the leftover garage sale junk  stuff. 
2. Refinished a second hand store $7.99 desk to put my sewing machine on.  Love love love the drawers.
3. Painted 3 of the walls in my sewing room with $7.00 pale purple oops paint from Home Depot. The last wall will be pale green.  
4. Began the pantry re-organization.  To be continued......
5. Started cleaning out "Gage" trailer for garage sale.  TO HOT!!!!!!!! Hurry Fall
6. Had an extremely wonderful time in Louisiana.  Visited Mike The Tiger at LSU Campus.  Visited the most  beautiful State Capital in Baton Rouge.  Splashed with all three of my kids, and 2 grandbabies. 
7.  Did some rearranging of the back yard garden.  I will be applying a gardening technique I saw a video of.
I encourage anyone interested in gardening to watch backtoedenfilm.com/
Before:
After!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment