Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Beginnings

Well, here I go.  This is my first post as a blogger.  I have been dancing around this hat long enough.  It's time to pick it up and wear it. I don't know what it is about a blank page that makes my mind go blank.  I am a very visual person, so maybe with no visuals to go on my tank may be empty.

Tomorrow is my last day at my current job.  I have been working at a local school district's child development center for the last nine years.  I have been the lead teacher for the 2 & 3 year old class.  I feel like I have entered a new season in life and am preparing for a "New Beginning".

  I have lots of plans and projects and look forward to posting along as I go.  I am also looking forward to meeting many new blogger friends and sharing stories and ideas.  I am old enough to accept advice and help graciously, and welcome it.

A few of my upcoming summer projects are:  A Pantry Redo, Sewing Room Makeover, My Back Yard Farm, Shhhh!!! His Surprise Garage/Man-cave, A Romp in The Swamp, and ughhhh: The Gage Trailer Clean Out and Sale.

Good Night Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment